Thursday, August 20, 2009

How Do I Sell My Old Gold

Host a Gold Home Party, That's How!

So you have all this gold jewelry you would like to sell. It's all pretty old. You don't wear it any more, so why keep it right?

Well, if you have old gold you would like to sell, there is a short post on the Host a Gold Party blog called Have Old Gold Rings to Sell? Host a Gold Party, Sell Gold and Make Money.

We have reprinted an excerpt of it here, with permission of course. We recommend you check out Hosting a Gold Party. There are other great post and feature articles of interest to anyone wanting to know more about gold home parties, how to host gold parties and gold buying events, and how you can even make a career out of hosting gold parties for cash.

"A few years ago, it seemed like everywhere I went I would buy a ring. It must have been a phase I was going through. I remember it was common for me to wear multiple rings on each finger. "

"Well, that was then and this is now, and now I’m stuck with a bunch of rings I never wear, don't particularly want... and they all have gold and/or silver in them. "

What to do with those unwanted gold rings and jewelry, that is the question. Of course we all know the answer to the question... Host a Gold Party, Have Fun, Make Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment